Complete the following steps in order to change the TaroWorks app in Salesforce to focus on and distinguish the Jobs tab.
Before you begin:
- Complete previous articles in the upgrading series.
Make Jobs Tab Default
- Click the Setup menu in the upper right.
- Type Apps in the search bar or navigate to Build > Create.
- Click Apps.
- Click Edit next to the TaroWorks.
- Move the Jobs Tab above the Surveys tab using the Up arrow.
- For Default Landing Tab choose Jobs.
- Click Save.
- In the setup menu, type tabs or navigate to Build > Create
- Click Tabs.
- Click Edit next to Jobs.
- Click the looking glass icon next to Tab Style.
- Select the Alarm Clock and click Save.
Congratulations, you have successfully upgraded to TaroWorks 4.3.X into your Salesforce instance. Now you can complete the final step : 06. Download your upgrade file to your mobile device.