If you have a custom domain set up in your Salesforce instance, you'll need to do the steps below so that the dynamic Salesforce domain URL is added for future submissions of media files.
Before you begin:
- Complete all the previous steps in the ugrade series
- Log in as a System Administrator
Add Dynamic Salesforce Domain URL
- Confirm whether you have a Custom domain clicking Setup in the upper right.
- Go to Administration Setup > Domain Management > My Domain. If you see the following screen, you have not registered a custom domain and can proceed to the final article.
- If you see the following screen, please proceed with the remaining steps. (ensure domain is set up to Redirect to the same page within the domain)
In the upper right, click your name and then Developer Console.
- Select the Debug menu and click
- Copy and Paste this into the window: gfsurveys.PostInstallScript.addSalesforceInstanceToSettings();
- Click Execute.
- Comfirm the status reads "Success".
- Close Developer Console.
Congratulations, you have successfully prepared your Salesforce Instance with custom domains to submit media files like photos and signatures. The final article is 05. Update Jobs Tab.