- TaroWorks 4.9.0 - Aug 10th, 2018
Ability to Create and Access Records Offline
Tabular Format Performance Improvement
- Always be careful entering in the Server URL. Make sure to double-check that it matches. See this page with Tips and Tricks.
- If device view rotates during use of TaroWorks (moving from vertical to horizontal view and vice versa), some parts might not appear correctly. We suggest turning off Device Rotation during TaroWorks use.
- Cancelling may cause some weird behavior. IBTFF-558.
- TaroWorks breaks on 64 bit + Android 5.0.x devices. To resolve this, upgrade your device(s) to Android 5.1. IBTFF-1859.
- We have had several customers have issues with Tecno phones and tablets of varying models. Issues include frequent breakdowns, poor battery life and incompatibility with TeamViewer. If possible, we'd recommend you steer clear from this make. IBTFF-1894.
- After clicking Forgot Password and then trying to enter new Password, the Partner Community opens up instead of TaroWorks app. If this happens, try again. IBTFF-2173
- Duplicate records may be created when sync'ing in an area of low/intermittent connectivity. Try to go an area with a more stable internet connection before trying to Sync.
- Too many records cannot be downloaded at once when a Mobile User sync's for the first time. Examples of limits based on number of unique fields across all objects within object hierarchies that are assigned to the Mobile User.
|Number of unique fields||Number of total records that can be downloaded in one sync|
- Answers for a cascading select questions are not saved when you leave and return to question if there is blank space in the option. IBTFF-919.
- [ODK issue] User is moved to selected, empty level of Cascading Select instead of the first level without answer if user goes there via View Index IBTFF-2302
Login, Authentication and Sync
- Sync'ing may take a long time at the end of a job due to capturing geolocation. Sync will be faster if you wait a little while after the last job is completed.
- App may crash if you run out of storage on your device. Keep an eye on how much storage is left on the device. IBTFF-1059
- An unexpected error is seen if the 'Allow' button is clicked more than once during login process. IBTFF-2413
- If a job has a DDH with the Contact object and all the fields are selected in DDH Detail fields. there will be an error on sync IBTFF-2825
Jobs and Surveys
- Mobile User cannot go back to edit job with 20014 error due to TW thinking it's partial submission even though it's not. IBTFF-1715
- Response Validation will not run on questions that have been mapped with a value from the DDH.
- Record filtering by SF ID field does not work if there is a job using SF ID field before Upgrade. IBTFF-2108. Resolve by Redownloading Jobs.
- If a whole number question has been field mapped to a decimal field in Salesforce, any value passed from DDH will not populate and the answer cannot be synced IBTFF-2376.
- Sync error when offline Contact record is created in one Job and later referenced in a Job where drill-down hierarchy starts with Contact object IBTFF-3196
- Performance Update Time is wrong for some of the timezones if timezones have Daylight Savings. IBTFF-829.
Tabular Format and Repeat Sections
- Answers on Text questions are not visible in a Tabular Format repeat section on screens with pixel density below 160.
- TaroWorks breaks when a user scrolls on unlimited tabular repeat section when black header with drill down is visible in horizontal device position. IBTFF-2280
- Skipping the Mark Complete view and moving to previous questions in job with limited repeat section results in an incorrect repeat section IBTFF-2467
- User sees unexpected behavior on job when all questions in repeat/tabular section are hidden via logic or 'hidden' checkbox IBTFF-2507
- An error is seen when a section name is: end, start, today, deviceid, simid, phonenumber. IBTFF-2558
- Open Bugs in Mobile Application (requires login)