- TaroWorks 6.1.0 - 24th Jan , 2020
- Conversion to Salesforce Files - To keep up-to-date with the future of Salesforce Lightning content management, TaroWorks now uses Salesforce Files for photos and signatures
- Works with apk version 6.1
Limits and Large Quantities (all known issues are around large number of questions, submissions, job activities, mobile users etc)
- Please expect slower performance during field mapping with large surveys.
- Photo and Signature URL's are incorrect in sandbox instances IDALMSA-9956, IDALMSA-3702
- Surveys above 300 questions are not supported. If you have survey needs greater than 300 questions, please split into multiple surveys during design.
- Surveys with more than 200 questions but lots of options in Single/Multi Select Questions are also not supported. Please split into multiple surveys during design. IDALMSA-3758
- Error Occurs when viewing or cloning a survey with 400 questions IDALMSA-8931
- Export to CSV All rows will break after 4000 rows. Workaround is to manually select the rows after that you need. IDALMSA-6512, IDALMSA-8908
- More than 24k job activities cannot be viewed on Job Activities tab. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- Filtering on Mobile Users or Contacts in Job Activities tab will not work with large number of contacts. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- More than 10k assigned performance targets cannot be updated. IDALMSA-5110. IDALMSA 5747.
- Too many query rows, 50001 error when Org has more than 50k Contacts and trying to load the Jobs target page. IDALMSA-8040
- If a user belongs to many groups and sub groups, they will encounter the 'Too many SOQL queries" error when logging in and syncing. Try to keep the number of groups at a minimum. IDALMSA-7499
- Do not pass in LastViewedDate or LastReferencedDate fields will not render in your Drill-down Hierarchies IDALMSA-6687.
- There can be a delay in Queue Ownership when Publishing AND Cloning Jobs. IDALMSA-7722. IDALMSA-7745
- Only 4 Drill-down Hierarchies in a single Job are supported. IDALMSA-7735.
- No mobile records will appear for a drill-down hierarchy level that has a filter on a value that is not a number or checkmark box, and the mobile user’s language does not match the company language. IDALMSA-8121
- Unexpected behavior can occur if the you've not assigned records to mobile users from the same object with which you are starting your drill-down hierarchies IDALMSA-8597
- An error is thrown for standard objects fields that are not accessible IDALMSA-8862
- Drill-down hierarchy filtering is not supporting picklist values where the label is different from the API name IDALMSA-9002
- Error occurs when applying filter if there are more than 50,000 records IDALMSA-9439
- NEW! TaroWorks does not supporting polymorphic lookups fields found in some standard objects such as Task and Event. When these objects are used on DDH, no records will be visible. IDALMSA-10294
- New! Media files created by a Mobile User are not visible to other Mobile Users on Drill-down Hierarchy record details on Mobile. IDALMSA-10634
- New! When photos are stores on and Google Drive URLs are added on 'Photo URL' fields, Mobile instead of content version record URL, Mobile Users see orange triangle for Photo URL in the Drill Down Hierarchy. IDALMSA-10636
Mobile Users and Object Assignment
- If you delete an entire object where records have been assigned to a Mobile User, it will still display on the Mobile User's device. Workaround is to edit another object that's assigned to the Mobile User first. IDALMSA-6190.
- Error "Apex heap size too large" Exception will occur when trying to clone a survey with over 5000 unique cascading select options IDALMSA-7734
- Cascading Selects cannot be in Repeat sections.
Field Mapping (in Jobs and Surveys)
- Never delete or rename an object/field involved in Field Mapping
- If you accidentally map to an object that's still In Development, Mobile Users will see a Generic Object Creator error. IDALMSA-6140.
- In addition, if a survey with a deleted field mapping is in both a published and a draft job, it cannot be auto-closed, and will continue to cause errors on mobile when trying to Sync. IDALMSA-5922.
- Owner Id relation does not appear in Field Mapping. IDALMSA-6839
- Submissions don't come in if they were sync'ed after Auto-Closing of Survey due to Bad Field Mapping from another User. IDALMSA-8321
Forms and Form Results
- If you have a text answer where the first character is a comma, Survey Results will not work. The workaround is to export the results to CSV in order to see results. IDALMSA-7735
- After upgrade to 6.0.x, if you have forms with reserved keywords, any referring Dynamic Operations(JS) breaks. IDALMSA-9665
- Odd behavior may occur in low bandwidth situations or when internet disconnects intermittently. Be careful when editing your survey. IDALMSA-2416
- Only 99 options can be added to a picklist type question on question builder, otherwise an error occurs IDALMSA-8518 IDALMSA-8531 IDALMSA-8532
- Photos and Signatures created before upgrade to TaroWorks 4.3 will not display in maps. A script will need to be run in developer console. IDALMSA-7856
- One major TaroWorks functionalities is not available in SF Lightning: Libraries. Libraries will need to be created in SF Classic and Partner account and contacts can also be created in Salesforce Classic.
- Creating and sharing folders and dashboards is not yet available in Lightning - This will need to be done in SF Classic.
- TaroWorks UI and look and feel on Survey Manager in Lightning doesn't match what it is SF Classic IDALMSA-8523
- Jobs tab is not being set as landing tab for TaroWorks App in SF Lightning IDALMSA-8492
- Date picker to schedule a Collections job on the Application settings page does not work on Mozilla versions that are below 56 IDALMSA-9560
- When query is executed using SF Standard API 'Invalid Field' error is thrown for standard objects fields IDALMSA-8862
- Profile level Permissions missing on TaroWorks and TaroWorks Partner user on Summer'19 instance org. These should be manually assigned after TaroWorks installation. IDALMSA-9757