- TaroWorks 6.1.0 - 24th Jan , 2020
- Conversion to Salesforce Files - To keep up-to-date with the future of Salesforce Lightning content management, TaroWorks now uses Salesforce Files for photos and signatures
- Works with apk version 6.1
Limits and Large Quantities (all known issues are around large number of questions, submissions, job activities, mobile users etc)
- Please expect slower performance during field mapping with large surveys.
- Photo and Signature don't work in a sandbox instance - wrong path recorded IDALMSA-9956, IDALMSA-3702
- Surveys above 300 questions are not supported. If you have survey needs greater than 300 questions, please split into multiple surveys during design.
- Surveys with more than 200 questions but lots of options in Single/Multi Select Questions are also not supported. Please split into multiple surveys during design. IDALMSA-3758
- Error Occurs when viewing or cloning a survey with 400 questions IDALMSA-8931
- Export to CSV All rows will break after 4000 rows. Workaround is to manually select the rows after that you need. IDALMSA-6512, IDALMSA-8908
- More than 24k job activities cannot be viewed on Job Activities tab. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- Filtering on Mobile Users or Contacts in Job Activities tab will not work with large number of contacts. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- More than 10k assigned performance targets cannot be updated. IDALMSA-5110. IDALMSA 5747.
- Too many query rows, 50001 error when Org has more than 50k Contacts and trying to load the Jobs target page. IDALMSA-8040
- If a user belongs to many groups and sub groups, they will encounter the 'Too many SOQL queries" error when logging in and syncing. Try to keep the number of groups at a minimum. IDALMSA-7499
- Do not pass in LastViewedDate or LastReferencedDate fields will not render in your Drill-down Hierarchies IDALMSA-6687.
- There can be a delay in Queue Ownership when Publishing AND Cloning Jobs. IDALMSA-7722. IDALMSA-7745
- Only 4 Drill-down Hierarchies in a single Job are supported. IDALMSA-7735.
- Translated values are not supported in Drill-down hierarchy filters IDALMSA-8121
- Unexpected behavior can occur if the you're not assign records to mobile users from the same object with which you are starting your drill-down hierarchies IDALMSA-8597
- An error is thrown for standard objects fields that are not accessible IDALMSA-8862
- Drill-down hierarchy filtering is not support for picklist values where the label is different from the API name IDALMSA-9002
- Error applying filter when there are more than 50,000 records IDALMSA-9439
Mobile Users and Object Assignment
- If you delete an entire object where records have been assigned to a Mobile User, it will still display on the Mobile User's device. Workaround is to edit another object that's assigned to the Mobile User first. IDALMSA-6190.
- Error "Apex heap size too large" Exception will occur when trying to clone a survey with over 5000 unique cascading select options IDALMSA-7734
- Cascading Selects cannot be in Repeat sections.
Field Mapping (in Jobs and Surveys)
- Never delete or rename an object/field involved in Field Mapping
- If you accidentally map to an object that's still In Development, Mobile Users will see a Generic Object Creator error. IDALMSA-6140.
- In addition, if a survey with a deleted field mapping is in both a published and a draft job, it cannot be auto-closed, and will continue to cause errors on mobile when trying to Sync. IDALMSA-5922.
- Owner Id relation does not appear in Field Mapping. IDALMSA-6839
- Submissions don't come in if they were sync'ed after Auto-Closing of Survey due to Bad Field Mapping from another User. IDALMSA-8321
Forms and Form Results
- If you have a text answer where the first character is a comma, Survey Results will not work. Export to CSV to see results. IDALMSA-7735
- After upgrade to 6.0.x, if you have forms with reserved keywords, any referring Dynamic Operations(JS) breaks. IDALMSA-9665
- Odd behavior may occur in low bandwidth situations or when internet disconnects intermittently. Be careful when editing your survey. IDALMSA-2416
- Only 99 options can be added to a picklist type question on question builder, otherwise an error occurs IDALMSA-8518 IDALMSA-8531 IDALMSA-8532
- Photos and Signatures created before upgrade to TaroWorks 4.3 will not display in maps. A script will need to be run in developer console. IDALMSA-7856
- One major TaroWorks functionalities is not available in SF Lightning: Libraries. Libraries will need to be created in SF Classic and Partner account and contacts can also be created in Salesforce Classic.
- Creating and sharing folders and dashboards is not yet available in Lightning - This will need to be done in SF Classic.
- TaroWorks UI and look and feel on Survey Manager in Lightning doesn't match what it is SF Classic IDALMSA-8523
- Jobs tab is not being set as landing tab for TaroWorks App in SF Lightning IDALMSA-8492
- Date picker to schedule a Collections job on the Application settings page does not work on Mozilla versions that are below 56 IDALMSA-9560