Backups can be helpful to our team when debugging an issue. They contain logs of activity from the application as well as a backup copy of Form instances on the device. When the issue you're facing is that the TaroWorks App or when the app crashes, you will need the following alternative method for sending TaroWorks support your Backups.
- Install Total Commander - file manager.
- Open Total Commander Application.
- Select Internal shared storage.
- Select Android from the list.
- Select Data.
- Select org.grameen.taro directory from the list.
- Click Pack.
Note: The compressed file will be in store/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.grameen.taro/files
- Go to the directory with compressed file and select the compressed file.
- Choose 'Send to' option to send the file.
- Select a method to send the compressed file. For example, Gmail. If your file is greater than 25MBs, choose Google Drive, Dropbox or WeTransfer instead of an email application.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org or share the file with email@example.com.