For each data collection task done in a job run, a set of Submission Metadata are generated. These are displayed as rows above the questions and can be mapped to fields in the same way as you would map questions and can be useful in specific situations. The Submission Data for mapping to fields are:
- Form - This is the form title, can be useful if you wish to track which form updated / created a record.
- Form Version - Each form from the app has an autonumber “SV-nnnnnnnnnn” from 0000000000 to 9999999999. Currently this sentence is of limited value.
- Submission - Each submission from the app has an autonumber "SA-nnnnnn" from 000000 to 999999. This can be mapped to a lookup or master-detail field pointing to the submission object. This is useful for extracting GPS coordinates or the start/end time of the data collection task.
- Mobile User - The Full Name (First and Last Name) of the Surveyor logged into the app at the time of the submission. (This is confirmed by the Surveyor Username and Password) This is useful if you wish to see which field staff created / updated a file. Starting TaroWorks 7.1.X, field-mapping of the Mobile User row will use the First and Last name of the User record instead of the Contact record associated with the logged in mobile user.
- Respondent - Appears in version 2.24.x or earlier, now deprecated. Should not be mapped. In earlier versions, this is where the data for Interviewee Map Field goes if enabled in the "Settings" of the form. Since you should always choose "do not ask for interviewee", this will always be blank.
- PPI Score - This appears only if the form is created from a Progress out of Poverty Index (PPI) template and holds the value from 0 to 100 depending on the answers to the PPI questions.
Please see the current Question-Field Mapping Compatibility Table to see how these field maps.