- Beta 2.27.1 - May 22, 2014.
- Beta 2.27.2 - July 31, 2014. - Allows up to 300 fields to be passed into form of collect data task.
- Beta 2.27.3 - Sept 29, 2014. - Removes Feed and History objects from Object Assignment.
- Beta 2.27.4 - Oct 29, 2014. - PPI templates can now be downloaded. Addresses monthly targets issue affecting November targets only.
- Add question to collect GPS at any part of a Survey.
- View details about each task when viewing Job Details
- Ability to clone a Job
- Ability to have Jobs with the same Name multiple times (be careful using this feature!)
NEW! What's Deprecated
- All new surveys/forms must have GPS question explicitly added to capture GPS now. Any surveys PUBLISHED in 2.27.x will need to add the GPS question type in order to collect location data. (This includes surveys cloned from previously published.)
- Surveys PUBLISHED BEFORE 2.26 will continue to work and collect GPS data as before.
- Please refer to our documentation below:
- Works with Mobile Beta 2.27.x
Installation Instructions for 2.27.x
For a completely new installation please see our Installation Guide.
Upgrade Instructions to 2.27.x
- There has been a change in the Rule Criteria for the Refresh Performance Target Period workflow. Please step 11 of 04. Configuring Workflows for TaroWorks.
- Update any draft surveys with GPS capture checkbox checked and manually add a new GPS Location question to ensure GPS is captured.
- IF you are using Mobile Beta 2.27.1 (see 2.27.x Mobile Release Notes), add the below details as a new Application Version record
- Version Number: 22701
- Compatible Version: 2.27.1
- Download URL: https://sites.google.com/a/grameenfoundation.org/ibt-customer-portal/home/mobile-surveys-release-notes/mobile-app-downloads/TaroWorksBeta2.27.1.apk?attredirects=0&d=1
- Oldest Confirmed Version: 2.27.1
- Resolved in 2.27.0
- 2.27.1 fixes Submission working if you make OWD for TaroWorks objects private.
- 2.27.4 fixes issue where PPI templates could not be downloaded on 2.27.x
- Cannot edit object assignments in Firefox IDALMSA-5759.
- Cannot assign records if number of Objects total in Salesforce exceeds 1000. IDALMSA-6088.
Limits and Large Surveys, Submissions, Jobs, Performance Management (all known issues are around large number of questions, submissions, job activities, etc)
- Please expect slower performance during field mapping with large surveys.
- Surveys above 300 questions are not supported. If you have survey needs greater than 300 questions, please split into multiple surveys during design.
- More than 2000 submissions cannot be viewed in Survey Results. Workaround is to use Export to CSV function. IDALMSA-5193.
- More than 24k job activities cannot be viewed on Job Activities tab. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- Filtering on Mobile Users or Contacts in Job Activities tab will not work with large number of contacts. Workaround is to create a Salesforce report to view job activities.
- More than 10k assigned performance targets cannot be updated. IDALMSA-5110. IDALMSA 5747.
- Over 100,000 skip condition records will cause adverse behavior when trying to remove options attached to skip logic while editing your survey. IDALMSA-5618.
- PPI Report included in TaroWorks will not work with large number of submissions. IDALMSA-5502. Contact TaroWorks support for reporting guidelines.
- NEW! Be careful using the new Clone functionality on Jobs. A new job is immediately cloned with the Same name.
- NEW! Do not use Case object in Hierarchy Drill-down. This will break Syncing for your Mobile Users.
- A single Cascading Select cannot have more than 9000 unique values.
- A single survey can contain more than 1 Cascading Select. However, the total of unique values in all Cascading Selects included in a survey should not exceed 9000 unique values - there may be intermittent issues trying to publish the survey.
- Cascading Selects cannot be in Repeat sections.
Field Mapping (in Jobs and Surveys)
- Insert and/or updating more than 83 records cannot be done in survey submission. IDALMSA-3934.
- Continue to be careful not to delete any fields or objects mapped to surveys or jobs. A survey with a deleted object cannot be cloned. IDALMSA-5292. Also, submissions from surveys with a deleted mapping will not be saved on Salesforce. IDALMSA-3705.
- In addition, if a survey with a deleted field mapping is in both a published and a draft job, it cannot be auto-closed, and will continue to cause errors on mobile when trying to Sync. IDALMSA-5922.
- Text questions in Surveys have limits of 50 characters, causing issues when mapping to them. IDALMSA-5905.
- No alert is shown if you delete an option of a single or multi-select question used in skip logic. IDALMSA-5252. Be careful to remember to not do this.
- Odd behavior may occur in low bandwidth situations or when internet disconnects intermittently. Be careful when editing your survey. IDALMSA-2416.
- If you have a text answer where the first character is a comma, Survey Results will not work. Export to CSV to see results.