As part of the TaroWorks PPI engine, certain scripts must be set by an administrator to run weekly. This article details the step-by-step instructions to run a script for Progress out of Poverty Index(PPI) data aggregation.
Before you Begin:
- Complete steps in Article 01 through 02 of this series.
- Log in to Salesforce as a System Administrator.
Configure PPI Data Retrieval
- Click Setup in top right corner.
- Navigate to App Setup -> Develop -> Apex Classes.
- Click Schedule Apex button.
- For Job Name enter "Send Ppi Results".
- For Apex Class, enter "SerializePpiResultsSchedule" (no spaces).
- Select Frequency as 'Weekly'.
- For Recurs every week on, check one day of low activity.
- The Start date should default to today.
- The End date should be set to '12/31/2099'.
- Select a Preferred Start Time when the instance has the lowest level of activity. (The clock is based on the time zone of current user.)
- Click Save.
Congratulations, you have finished setting up the PPI Data Retrieval Job for TaroWorks!
Please continue on to the next step of your installation: 04. Download New PPI Templates