In this part of the configuration you will grant permissions for your back-end TaroWorks Users that will want to take advantage of our new features while creating Jobs and Surveys. This article details the step-by-step instructions for configuring your TaroWorks User profile in Salesforce.com. The following topics will be covered in this article:
- A. Configure Field-Level Security - Ensures your back-end users can access fields for new TaroWorks features.
- B. Enable Apex Class Access - Add access for the Multiple Drill-down Hierarchy feature.
Before you Begin:
- Complete steps in Article 01 and 02 of this series.
- Log in to Salesforce as a System Administrator.
- Click Setup in top right corner.
- Navigate to Administration Setup > Manage Users > Profiles.
- Click on TaroWorks User.
- Under Custom Field-Level Security click the View link next to Option.
Note: It may be easier to open the View link in another browser tab (Right Click) as you will need do this many times.
- Click Edit.
- Check all the boxes in the Visible column.
- Click Save.
- Click Back to Profile or just close the tab if you opened a new tab for this.
- Repeat the above steps, and make all the field visible for the following objects:
- Survey Version
- Under Enabled Apex Class Access, Click Edit.
- Enable the Apex Classes below by listing the class in the Enabled Apex Classes box. To move a class, select the item from the Available Apex Classes box, then click the Add button.
- Enable the following Enable Apex Classes:
- Click Save.
Congratulations, you have setup the profile for your back-end users.
Please continue on to the next step of your upgrade: 04. Update TaroWorks Partner User Profile