Syncing is the an exchange of updates between TaroWorks the mobile app and the Salesforce cloud database. During the sync process:
- Jobs Marked Complete are submitted to Salesforce and removed from the device.
- New Jobs to be completed are downloaded to the device from Salesforce.
- New and updated Salesforce records are downloaded to the device from Salesforce.
- If a new TaroWorks version is updated, you'd be prompted to download it.
- Performance Targets are updated (Job Targets with each sync, Performance Indicators each sync after a nightly update)
There are three ways to access sync:
The most accessible way to sync data is through the sync button from the TaroWorks Home page.
You can also Sync when you are viewing Completed and Saved Jobs. Click the Sync bar at the bottom of the screen.
Finally, you can also sync at the end of a Job after marking the last Task Complete. To sync, click Sync Now.