If you doing a multi-version upgrade and are starting from a version where Offline Jobs Integration is not enabled (versions below 4.9, 4.9.1, or 5.0.1), and are still not in need of the offline jobs integration feature, you can disable it by following the steps in Section A below. If you are not starting your upgrade from one of these versions (below 4.9, 4.9.1, or 5.0.1), please see this article for the process for disabling the feature. If you do not need this feature and disable it, it will shorten the time it takes to sync Jobs into Salesforce. If you are using Offline Jobs Integration, please follow the steps in Section B to update the Dynamic Operations that are calculating your offline ID.
A. Keeping Offline Jobs Integration Disabled
- In the App Launcher, search for Application Settings.
- Go to Offline Jobs. Toggle the Button to the left.
- You get the following prompt. Click on Disable. NOTE: ALL JOBS MUST BE MARKED COMPLETED AND SYNCED INTO SALESFORCE BEFORE TOGGLING OFF
B. Keeping Offline Jobs Integration Enabled
- For each Form where you are creating an offline record, click Edit next to the offline ID question.
tw.account.account_offline_id.value = tw.generateTWOfflineID();
- In the last line, "tw.account.account_offline_id.value", replace "account" with the name of the section this question is in.
- Also in the last line, "tw.account.account_offline_id.value", replace "account_offline_id" with the Question name of the question you're editing.
- Click Save.
- Repeat for all questions in Forms that are generating offline ID's for use in the Offline Jobs Integration feature.
Congratulations, if you don't need offline jobs integration you have successfully kept it disabled. Please continue to the next step of your upgrade: 05. Confirm and Set Image Size