TaroWorks Mobile Users will now be managed from the TaroWorks Mobile User tab. Therefore, you can remove some configuration from the Contact page layout, as they are no longer needed.
Edit Contact Layout
Since we will no longer be creating Mobile Users from the Contact record, we can remove this functionality from the Contact page layout.
NOTE: If you have created additional page layouts for Contacts in which you create Mobile Users, you will need to make these changes to those layouts as well.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right hand corner and click on Setup.
- Enter "Contact" in the Search Setup bar and select Contact.
- Select Page Layouts and select the relevant Contact Layout.
- Click on the following Buttons and drag the following buttons from the Contact Detail section back to the top:
- Enable Partner User
- Disable Partner User
- Enable Customer User
- Disable Customer User
- View Customer User
- View Partner User
- Log in to Community as User
- Log in to Portal as User
- Click Save.
Congratulations, you've removed unnecessary buttons from your Contact page layouts. Please continue to 04. Update Tabs.