After setting the Job targets for your active mobile users and jobs, you will be able to view the current progress via a standard report that is included with TaroWorks. This is a very quick way to gauge progress across the entire cross section of your team.
This article will show you how to view the Job Targets for all your jobs and field officers.
- Make sure you have installed the latest TaroWork package in your Salesforce instance and the field officers are all using the corresponding app version.
- Begin by clicking Reports tab (red box).
How to run a report on your Job Targets
- You will see the Reports tab. Type the word ‘Progress’ in the search box (green box).
- A report named “Progress by Job Report” should be in the list (red arrow), click to open it.
- The Progress by Job Target report should be displayed as shown below. Click Run Report (green arrow) to see the latest data, click Customize (red arrow) to change how the report looks. The summary for each person and job are shown by the numbers at the end of each rows and columns (red and green boxes).
- NOTE: You may need to change the report type to Matrix format and add the Performance Target Name Field to the columns and the Contact: Full Name to the rows.
|<<< 01. Setting Job Targets||Last updated on October 16 2013||(no next step)|