After setting the Performance Indicators for your active mobile users, you will be able to view the current progress via a standard report that is included with TaroWorks. This is a very quick way to gauge progress across the entire cross section of your team.
- Make sure you have installed the latest TaroWorks package in your Salesforce instance and the field officers are all using the corresponding app version.
- Begin by clicking Reports tab (red box).
How to run a report on your Performance Indicators
- You will see the Reports tab. Type the word ‘Indicator’ in the search box (green box).
- A report named “Indicator per Mobile User” should be in the list (red arrow), click to open it.
- The Indicator by Mobile User report should be displayed as shown below. Click Run Report (green arrow) to see the latest data, click Customize (red arrow) to change how the report looks. The summary for each person and indicator are displayed as well as the average at the end of each row.
- NOTE: You may need to change the report type to Matrix format and add the Performance Target Name Field to the columns and the Contact: Full Name to the rows.
|<<< 03. Setting and Using Performance Indicators||Last updated on October 16 2013||(no next step)|