While converting attachments to files using the Magic Mover application the file extension is lost. Therefore we have packaged a process that will re-add them using our "TaroWorks File Converter" managed package extension. For example, an attachment named 'cascadingSelect.csv' will become a file named 'cascadingSelect'. The steps in this article would restore the extension in the file name to 'cascadingSelect.csv'.
The following high level topics will be covered in this article:
- A. Install TaroWorks File Conversion Package - install this managed package extension for the upgrade.
- B. Schedule the Job to Update Files - schedule the Job to run on the same day in the next hour.
- C. Delete Job - After the batch is executed successfully, delete the scheduled job to prevent the batch to be scheduled again as it needs to be executed only once.
- Click on the TaroWorks File Conversion installation link here.
- Note: To Install in Sandbox, click on this installation link here.
- Select Install for Admins Only.
- Check acknowledgement.
- Note: this managed package extension is not available on the AppExchange and will be uninstalled at the end of the upgrade.
- Click Install.
- Click your profile and Settings.
- Click Language & Time Zone.
- Confirm/correct your Time Zone.
- Click Save.
Type "Apex Classes" in the quick find above the menu and click Apex Classes.
Click Schedule Apex.
Fill in the required information using the table below and click Save.
|Recurs every week on||<Today's day>|
|Preferred Start Time||The next hour|
- Click Setup.
- Type "Apex Jobs" in the Quick Find and click Apex Jobs.
- Confirm the Job completed successfully.
- Note: If failures are present, please submit a ticket.
- Type "Scheduled Jobs" in the Quick Find and click Scheduled Jobs.
- Click Del next to ProcessToUpdateFilesTitlesJob.
- Click OK to confirm.
If any failure occurs, you will get a failure email with attached CSV file detailing failures. Please submit a support ticket with the failure attachment here.
Now that you have updated the file titles, you can continue to 04. Update Links in Forms Response Count.