In order to display images like photos and signatures in the Form Response Count, we need to update the references from the old attachments to the new files. Use the steps below to make this update.
- A. Schedule the Job to Update Response Count Links - schedule the Job to run on the same day in the next hour. This is only required for one time processing.
- B. Delete Job - After the batch is executed successfully, delete the scheduled job.
A. Schedule the Job to Update Response Count Links
Type "Apex Classes" in the Quick Find and click Apex Classes.
Click Schedule Apex.
- Fill in the required information using the table below and click Save.
|Recurs every week on
|Preferred Start Time
|<The next hour>
B. Delete Job
- Type "Apex Jobs" in the Quick Find and click Apex Jobs.
- Confirm the Job completed successfully.
- Note: If any failures occur, please submit a ticket.
- Type "Scheduled Jobs" in the Quick Find and click Scheduled Jobs.
- Click Del next to ProcessToUpdateAnswersValueJob.
- Click OK to confirm.
If any failure occurs, you will get a failure email with attached CSV file detailing the failures. Please submit a support ticket with the failure attachment here.
Now that you have updated the links in the Form tab under the response count, you can continue to 05. Update Object References.