TaroWorks allows you to edit a form in draft, published and updating status from the Forms Manager page.
Before you Begin
- TaroWorks Users can only delete Form components for Form they created
- System Administrators can delete Form components for any Form
- Click Edit.
Note: When editing a form that is already published, a prompt appears.
- Click OK.
- Make changes to your Form.
Note: It's not possible to delete questions that have been Task-mapped in Job. To remove those questions the Form would need to be cloned.
- Click Save.
- Click Forms tab.
- Click Publish button.
- Click Publish.
Tips and Tricks
- After publishing changes to the Form, the mobile user will receive the new Form version on the following sync. All Jobs created prior to the next sync will be on the previous version.
- Updating a form generates another version of the Form. Previous versions are viewable under Preview tab.
- If your changes require testing and the Form is used in a live Job, clone the Form so that the new Job can be tested before pushing the changes to Mobile Users.