Prior to enabling the auto-upgrade for your mobile users, you will need to turn on certain permissions.
Before you Begin:
- Complete steps in Article 01 through 08 of this series.
- Log in to Salesforce as a System Administrator.
Update Existing TaroWorks Site
- Click Setup in top right corner.
- Navigate to Build >Develop > Sites.
- Click on the TaroWorks Site Label.
- Click the Public Access Settings button.
- In the TaroWorks Profile navigate to Field Level Security > Custom Field-Level Security and click the View link next to Mobile Users.
- Find the fields below. Check the boxes as shown below.
Object: Mobile Users Field Name Visible Read-Only Last Activity ✔ Last Login ✔ Session Token ✔ Status ✔
- Click Save.
Congratulations, you are now ready to have your field officers upgrade to TaroWorks Mobile App v3.0.!
Please continue to the next step of your upgrade: 10. Activate Mobile Upgrade