TaroWorks has 3-4 major releases a year, and only the last 2 versions of our software are supported. It's also important to keep your TaroWorks app updated with all the new features and functionality so that you're getting the most value out of your software. Remember that you must complete all the upgrade steps for each major release. The following are some best practice to employ when conducting a TaroWorks upgrade:
- Read the release notes prior to upgrading.
- Attend the TaroWorks release webinar to ask any questions you may have about the new features.
- Schedule your upgrade at a time of low activity.
- If conducting a multi-version upgrade, advise your mobile users to work-offline during the duration of the upgrade, so they don't waste any data downloading a new mobile version of the app before you've installed the last managed package version.
- Do not forget to map permissions for the new features to the relevant profiles.
If you have any questions, or would like assistance with your first upgrade, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.