As a TaroWorks administrator, when you have a high volume of Jobs in your Salesforce organization, it can be challenging to navigate them all in your Jobs tab. Starting in TaroWorks 4.5, a Folder feature is available to help your organize and navigate your Taroworks Jobs. This article details how to create and use TaroWorks folders.
- A. Creating a Jobs folder - Create as many folders as you like to tag and navigate your Jobs.
- B. Editing and Deleting a Jobs folder
- C. Adding a Job to a folder - Once you have created the Folders you can assign Jobs to them.
Before you Begin:
- Have TaroWorks 4.5 or above installed in your Salesforce Instance.
- Click the TW Folder tab.
- Click New.
- Enter a TW Folder Name.
- Choose Jobs for Type.
- Click Save.
- Click on TW Folders Tab.
- Click on the name of the Folder.
- To edit the name of the folder, click Edit, then enter the new folder name and click Save.
NOTE: You cannot change the Type of a folder. However, you can delete and create anew.
- To delete a folder, click Delete and then OK. All the Jobs that were in this folder will remain, but will no longer be in a folder.
- Click the Jobs tab.
- Click the More Actions menu and select Move to Folder.
- Select the folder you want to move it to and click Save.
- Now you can sort and filter your Jobs by that folder.
Congratulations, you now know how to create, edit, delete and filter TW Folders!