Starting in TaroWorks 4.3.0, you can use drill-down hierarchy filters to further target the data that the mobile user can use from Salesforce for a particular Job. You can set up many conditions, and only the records that fulfill all conditions will be presented in the drill-down hierarchy.
If you'd like to setup more complex logic, you can leverage a formula field. You can also update the formula field, after the Job has been published and the filtering will update accordingly. You can only edit drill-down hierarchy filters for Jobs in Draft status. You can have a drill-down hierarchy filter for each object level of each hierarchy.
You can set up conditions/filters on any field type except the following:
- Relationship fields
- Date fields
- Text area fields
Create a Drill-down Hierarchy Filter
- Create a Job with a drill-down hierarchy.
- For the object that you'd like to filter, click Add.
- Select the condition for which you'd like this object's records to be displayed.
- To add additional conditions the record must satisfy to be displayed, click Add Filter.
- Once you are done adding conditions, click u.
- Confirm save by clicking OK.
- To edit the filter, click Edit.
Congratulations! You have set up a filter to further target the data that is displayed in a Job's drill-down hierarchy.