This section details different errors with and without error codes encountered by both Back-End and Front-End Users and steps on how to resolve them. If you need help with something that is not available in this section, please submit a support ticket. We'd love to help!
Mobile Troubleshooting Guide - WITH Error Codes
- Error 00001: Salesforce Bandwidth Limit has been reached. Please contact your administrator.
- Error 00002: Salesforce Storage Limit has been reached. Please contact your administrator.
- Error 00003: The following Apex classes do not have the correct permissions set in SF. (list of names) Please contact your administrator.
- Error 00004: General Error System.SObjectException : Field PARENT_RECORD__c is not editable
- Error 00004: gfsurveys.GenericObjectCreator.GenericObjectCreatorException on mobile user
- Error 00004: Gfsurveys.SurveyException: Script-thrown exception (gfsurveys)
Mobile Troubleshooting Guide - No Error Codes
- Whitelabel Error Page When Viewing Records on Map
- Invalid Response: The Response Exceeds 100 Characters
- Error METHOD_NOT_ALLOWED when logging in TaroWorks App
- Error API Currently Disabled
- After entering the Community Site URL, the login page is blank
- Jobs List is Blank
- TaroWorks Mobile User Detail Page not Loading
- Your request to install TaroWorks X.X.X was unsuccessful
- TaroWorks creates a new Survey record instead of updating an existing Survey record even with correct field mapping
- Cannot have "Run Reports" enabled on profile while enabling "View All Custom Settings"
- Error: The question or section referenced does not exist
- TaroWorks Mobile User Tab is Missing Mobile Users or is Blank